Cost Savings Inevitable with Geothermal
Stay comfortable, no matter whether the weather is blazing hot or freezing cold, and save money long term. Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning installs Tetco Geothermal Heat Pump systems for more energy efficient heating and cooling throughout the year.
Award Winning Installation
In 2012, Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning was awarded the Masters Award for Exemplifying Excellence and Innovation for the Geothermal Installation at the Celebration Farm by the Master Builders of Iowa.
Make the Earth Work for You
Geothermal allows you to utilize Mother Earth and her abundant resources to heat and cool your house or business.
In the winter, heat pumps capture the heat from the ground and pumps it into the home through a system of underground coils full of water. In the summer, the heat pumps pull the heat out of the home and release it outside helping you stay cool and comfy.
At 17 degrees outside, your 95% efficient furnace will produce $0.95 of heat for every $1.00 spent, while a geothermal heat pump will give you approximately $2.72 of heat for every $1.00 spent. That is HUGE savings!
Contact Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning at
319-338-3637 for installation of a Tetco geothermal
system and save.
Federal Income Tax Credit Information:
- Tax credit equal to 30% of total system cost (exceptions apply – see IRS guidelines for more details)
- No limit to the maximum credit account
- Can be used to offset AMT tax
- Can be used in more than one year
- Can be combined with solar and wind tax credits
- Can be combined with energy efficiency upgrade credits
- Home must be located in the U.S.
- Does not have to be your main home
- Includes houses, apartments, condos, mobile homes
- Geothermal heat pump must be Energy Star® qualified