A Healthier Home with Air Purification Systems
Give your family constant fresh air without wasting costly heating or cooling dollars with a new ventilation system. Ventilation and air purifiers can help your family stay healthy and remove allergens from the air.
If coughing, sneezing and sniffling are common sounds in your home, clean air solutions like air purification systems may be the answer to improving your family’s health, and saving on medical bills and allergy medications.
Things that pollute the air in your home:
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Secondhand smoke
- Fumes from gas appliances
Steps to Better Indoor Air Quality:
- Keep windows closed
- Install a High-Efficiency Furnace Filter
- Install a Whole Home Humidifier to eliminate dry air in the winter
- Allow filter ventilated air in the home
- Clean ductwork if moving into a home with previous smokers, pets, etc that may cause allergies
This will draw fresh outdoor air into your home through ductwork connected to a venthood on the outside of your home, filter the air, removing toxins, mold and pollens, and distribute the clean air throughout your house, typically through the furnace ductwork.