Cleaner Air –Healthier Life with Help from and Air Purifier
Cleaner air in your home may be the answer to staying healthy and having fewer allergy symptoms. If you are allergic to dust and mold, having an air purification system will save you from a lot of sniffling, sneezing, coughing and puffy eyes. Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning provides high quality air cleaners and air purification systems from Aprilaire and AccuClean.
DID YOU KNOW???
Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space! WOW… the bigger the home, the more dust you have in your living space.
Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning recognizes that clean air within a house is essential, especially to those who have allergies and pulmonary issues. We have ways to help minimalize any potential issues!
Two Great Options in Air Cleaners
The Aprilaire 2210 is an electronic air cleaner which holds an accordion 6” thick filter which removes particles from the air you breathe and keeps your equipment components clean. We recommend replacing the filter once a year.
American Standard’s AccuClean removes 99.98% of unwanted allergens down to 0.1 micro from the filtered air. Brandt Heating and Air Conditioning recommends the AccuClean for those who have respiratory issues as it pulls out finer duct particles in the air. No need to replace the filter, we recommend cleaning it once a year or as needed.
Air Cleaner Benefits at a Glance
- Air purification systems capture over 98% of particles
- Air cleaners kill captured bacteria and spores
- Work silently
- Installed as part of the home’s heating and cooling system
Things that pollute the air in your home:
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Secondhand smoke
- Fumes from gas appliances
Ways to Better Indoor Air Quality:
- Keep windows closed
- Install a High-Efficiency Furnace Filter
- Install a Whole Home Humidifier to eliminate dry air in the winter
- Allow filter ventilated air in the home
- Clean ductwork if moving into a home with previous smokers, pets, etc that may cause allergies